At Jansen Law, we are making every effort to assist and serve you for your legal needs. In doing so, we are taking necessary precautions for your safety, and that of our staff and their families. In doing so, please note the following:
- Our office is remaining open, however, our hours are by appointment only.
- We ask that you call our office instead of walking in. Our front doors may be locked, even with the lights on.
- We are accepting new clients. Consultations will be done via video conferences, retainers can be paid electronically, with regular contact through email and phone calls.
- At times, we do require in-person meetings. If this occurs, you will be welcomed to our office if:
- You bring your own face mask to cover your mouth and nose throughout our meeting. Our staff will be wearing masks as well and we expect the same from you. We will not be providing face masks and we will not be able to meet with you if you do not bring your mask.
- You have NOT been ill in the past two weeks.
- You have NOT had a high temperature in the past two weeks.
- You have NOT had a COVID-19 diagnosis.
- You have NOT had contact with a COVID-19 diagnosed person in the past two weeks **
**If you are a healthcare provider, please contact our office for a direct conversation. We will make every effort to assist your legal needs in a timely fashion. Medical directives, Powers of Attorney, Last Will and Testament, etc. We will meet your needs so that you can focus on your health, your family, and your patients.
Please note, the legal field is changing daily with different directives from the Governor, the Supreme Court, and the local Courts and Government, each making decisions that affect our business and our work. As always, we will be straight forward with you and tell you what we know and what we don’t know. We will not make up answers if we do not know the answers. Please note, there are many things we don’t know at this time including how the Court calendars will proceed over the next month or longer.
Please contact us for any questions. We look forward to working with you appropriately and efficiently.